Saturday, August 2, 2008

Saturday Out and About - Jamie




Top: JC Penny (Worthington)


Belt: Cabi


Shoes: Target


Hi All! I have a pretty full day today - I am heading to do an Open House with some friends for my Pampered Chef items. We are combining Pampered Chef, Mary Kay, Tastefully Simple and Thirty-One. Insert shameless plug here - if anyone is interested in any Pampered Chef items or catalogs please contact me at jsolomon79@gmail.com.


Anyway, I super excited about this top, it is quite simple and just right for today. Since church on Saturday nights are casual, I can get by with jeans, which is primarily what I have been living in since leaving Intrinzic. I also realize my hair is a little Miss America today but it is really hot out and will fall very quickly. Thank goodness the humidity is not high or my hair turns into Monica Bing. If you get that reference, you are true Friends fan :)


Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

Kasmira said...

You look great - sort of western chic! And your hair looks super even before the "fall."

Tracey said...

too cute!

Fashion in the Sky said...

I love that top!
-Barbie

KT said...

Cute outfit, and I love the Moica reference. Remember when they were playing ping pong and her hair was all crazy?
P.S. My favorite Pampered Chef item of ALL TIME is the fun little dicer thing that you bang down over and over and it cuts up your onions and stuff.

Leslie said...

Super cute! And oh how I love that belt--one of the crazy accessory purchases I have never regretted!