Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tuesday -- Leslie


Dress: Mossimo

Vest: NY&Co

Shoes: Diba

Well, Ally and I were talking about this look today and we both agree--the white vest doesn't necessarily give the most flattering look (as far as body shape)--but we've decided it's the color, not necessarily the vest. I have an awesome fall vest I can't wait to pull out. But like I told Ally, it may not make me look my thinnest but it's still a fun way to jazz up an outfit or just wear an item in a different way--half the fun!

8 comments:

Toni said...

NO! But you are a brave fashionista for sure. Knowing that dress, that vest doesn't fit the neckline and that's the best part about that dress.

Ally said...

I so love my sneak-previews :)

I really think if that vest were black it wouldn't be so "wide" on you. I think if it were darker and with long sleeves with a belt it'd be a great look on you.

Can you tell I"m ready for fall outfits???

Leslie said...

I am so ready for fall too!!!! I keep staring at my boots and jackets and wanting to pull them on NOW!

Jamie said...

I usually get my sneak preview - ehhh hemmm? cough, cough :)

Not my favorite style, but again on here we always say that we have to try things out and take risks.

I think this dress is one that stands so great on it's own.

Ashley said...

I agree with everyone....negative. :)

KT said...

I think white is hard to wear as a top color. It just looks like a waiter, physician/nurse etc... I bought a cute blazer at H&M that I've never worn because I can't quite figure out what to do with it and not make it look so "clinical." Anyway, you're always cute.

E said...

You ARE always cute!
The neckline is so pretty and flatters you so well, I just think it should be seen more without having it covered up!

Pearly said...

Don't hate me, but, Thumbs down, do not repeat.