Friday, August 29, 2008

A little blurry it seems....


Cardigan: Red

Navy pants: CAbi

Belt: CAbi

Tan Tank: The Limited

Brown Pumps: Nine West

It seems appropriate to still rock some red, white and blue in honor of the democratic process being celebrated the next 2 weeks with the Democratic National Convention and Republication National Convention. If you've read my bio, you know my dream job is to be a First Lady (I'm not picky--I'll take either marrying a Governor or a President, I'm flexible). I'm fascinated by politics and love watching all the speeches of both parties. That's all I'll say about politics or my opinions since this is not a political blog and when I get started...well, it's hard to stop :-)

I'm blurry again. And I don't know why. It probably is fitting though because with the Olympics backed up to conventions, I haven't slept a normal number of hours for weeks now. I'm feeling a bit bleary eyed myself!

Or is the picture fine and my eyes are just blurry? No, I think it's the picture. I think.

3 comments:

KT said...

Leslie, I would vote for you any day! Hopefully there are no shady characters lurking in your past...
My daughter and I are going to see Barack speak tomorrow.

E said...

Your cardigan is a lovely color for you!

Toni said...

Oh do dish on your political opinions. I LOVE to get you started!

P.S. I want my red sweater back!