Monday, August 25, 2008

Weekend Wear


Top and Cami: The Limited

Denim Pencil Skirt: Gap

Orange Pumps: Schutz

Multicolored Necklace: Forever 21

Went out Saturday night for dinner with friends...despite all living within 20 minutes of each other, we hadn't gotten together to catch up for a month! It was beyond great to catch up over wine, calamari and seafood/pizza (depending on who's plate you were looking at) as we ate overlooking one of prettiest spots in the city. An ideal way to spend a Saturday evening as far as I'm concerned!

(I have no clue why but I am blurry in this picture. But I think this picture is better than the one below. What does it say when I look better blurry?!?!)






Ruched tank: Merona

Pants: CAbi

Yellow Pumps: Nine West

Scarf: The Limited

Sunday was a busy (and hot!) day so comfort was key. I had church in the morning and had to be back that afternoon because orchestra was playing for a special service that evening. Luckily, homemade ice cream followed the service. I adore homemade ice cream. Really I just adore ice cream in general. Now the whole blogesphere knows how I can be bribed. But I digress...

I found this fabulous new lightweight scarf at the Limited--fair warning, I think scarves may be my new fall staple! I've been collecting them nonstop for a couple months now and just waiting to wear them. I saw this one at the Limited and decided it was a must have because it has black, white, gray and yellow in it--and most importantly would allow me more ways to incorporate my fabulous new yellow pumps!

Since Allison already outed my affinity for recycling my church outfits early in the week, I'll admit that while this outfit wasn't worn on Monday, it probably will be sometime later in the week, with a tshirt since sleeveless isn't allowed in the office. What? None of my co-workers I see frequently go to my church. Why not??? Don't even shake your head at me--because I bet a lot of you do it too!!

9 comments:

KT said...

Very cute Leslie! I had calamari too Saturday night. Love it! I keep saying I'm going to learn how to make it at home, but we'll see...

KT said...

And oh! I also wore my denim pencil skirt Saturday night. Whoa! Great minds think alike!

Pearly said...

you are cracking me up

Boutique Girl said...

I love the orange pumps!

Anonymous said...

Why wait to wear those scarves? Anytime is a good time for a scarf, if you ask me!

Anonymous said...

I love both outfits! The pop of orange is fab!

Ally said...

Maybe you should leave a key to your condo in the office so I can babysit your scarves...

Toni said...

I like this outfit alot. Did you actually drink wine with your dinner?

oh my...

Jane said...

Love both looks, especially the scarves. I just wish I knew how to tie them.