Thursday, August 14, 2008

TGIT -- Ally

I'm off work tomorrow (working the weekend) so today's my Friday. Woo!!!

Top: NY&Co.

Denim skirt: Geoffery Beene

Scarf as belt: Nine West (came on a purse)

Shoes: Nine West









It's kinda hard to see any details today - my office is especially dark this morning. Weird since I usually have to close my blinds to keep the sun out of my eyes.

I got this skirt at the Geoffery Beene outlet in Gulf Shores, Alabama a few years back. I haven't worn it in ages because honestly I thought it was too small. I've gained about 10 lbs this year (see: Big Boy, yesterday) and thought it'd be too snug. Pleasant surprise for sure.
This scarf came on a purple suede tote you'll see me carry once the weather cools some. It also came with a "black" one that's the same pattern but in black and cooler (pink, plue, grey) colors.














My knee has finally healed up enough for you to see it :) It still hurts like crazy, but at least the scab has fallen off.

Stay tuned because we have our first guest blog post tomorrow! Who do you think it'll be? I'll give you hints in the comments...

19 comments:

ohthatgirl said...

The combination of your outfit and scarf make your waist look tiny. Love it. Do you have to work all weekend?

Ally said...

Gosh - thanks!!!

I do - I work Saturday and Sunday. Taking this Friday and next off for my time to balance out.

ohthatgirl said...

So....who's the guest blogger? You can tell me. I won't tell anyone. ;O)

Ally said...

The guest blogger is in the Olympic spirit.

KT said...

Mary Lou Retton?
Michael Phelps?
The Hamm brothers?

Jamie said...

Ok, first, girl you look sassy, me likes. Secondly, shouldn't it be TGIT?? :) MUAH!

Jamie said...

Is it AL????

Ally said...

Whoops - I get a little dyslexic every now and then! :)

The guest blogger has a simple, yet stylish, way of dressing.

KT said...

Kimberly?

ohthatgirl said...

My vote is for Al also. ;O)

Leslie said...

I know I know!!!

And the guest is soooo much cuter than Al.

And that's not easy to do.

Ally said...

I'd love for Kimberly to guest post, but it's not her.

The guest blogger loves to be pampered.

KT said...

A pet?

KT said...

Can you tell us the state? One of E's cats?

Ally said...

The guest blogger eats a healthy diet.

Anonymous said...

Nice outfit Ally, its accents your curves. This is a great look on you!

Tracey said...

Even though I hope it's Michael Phelps in an Olympic patterned Speedo, I bet it's my 2nd favoritest doggy on the planet... Miss Maddy!! :)

KT said...

You're killing me here girl. I want to go to bed but I don't want to miss anything.

Ally said...

KT - you can't go to sleep! You must watch the Olympics every night until 2am.

The guest blogger dislikes the paparazzi.