Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday -- Ally

TGIF, y'all! I have a super fun, exciting weekend and am ready to get the heck out of Dodge!

One of my favorite hot ladies and my DAB, Krissa (aka Sparky) is coming down to visit all the way from Peoria, IL. I've not seen her since last October and we're LONG overdue for a girly weekend of beer, movies and painted toes.


Top: NY&Co.

Skirt: Target

Necklace: Walmart

Shoes: Kohl's











I'm in a bit of a black/white/pop-of-color rut this week. It's one of my favorite looks and it's super easy. I love how I can wear just about anything with this skirt and it's SO comfortable too.

These were an impulse purchase a few months ago. I wanted some cute red shoes to wear with the dress I actually wore yesterday. I have red pumps but I wanted something patent and open toed. We were at Kohl's getting Al shoes and of course I needed a pair too!

Unfortunately, they pinch my piggies so they're more for show than go.





I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend. Stay tuned for a guest post from Miss Sparky!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been lusting after those shoes for ages! I might break down and buy them, they look so cute on you.

Ally said...

I wish mine were more comfortable :( My feet are somewhat narrow and they tend to slide down into shoes and not stay put. I probably just need an insole!

KT said...

Girls weekends are the best! Have a blast!

Louella said...

have a great weekend and be safe. mama ps. tell sparky hello

E said...

Aaaah have fun, Muffin!

PS you look great!