Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Credit Card Safety and Shopping









Good morning! In the midst of my job searching I came across an interesting post from savysugar.com in regards to identity theft from some of our favorite budget conscious stores. I just thought it was a good reminder to be wise with which credit card you use, so no one takes advantage of our hard earned money. Also a great idea to make sure you are educated on your credit card carrier's identity theft policy. I know we focus on showcasing our good fashion sense paired with a good budget, but we also like to look our for our lovely fashionistas!

Check it out...Thank you Savy!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Thanks for the post! Every since Marshall's and TJ Maxx had a bunch of credit card and debit card numbers and passwords stolen I've been trying to pay cash more... but it's just so easy to swipe that debit card!

Anonymous said...

Yikes. I just had $3,000 of fraudulent charges attempted on a debit card that was sitting IN MY WALLET last week. So this is timely news!