Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ode to my favorite store


Black Chunky Knit Cardigan: The Limited

Leopard Print Cami: The Limited

Brown Linen Pants: The Limited

Shoes: Steve Madden

After I got dressed today, I realized I was dressed in my favorite store from head to toe. I do that rarely...but you can probably tell that it's not hard for me to do! It's very easy for me to end up wearing an entire outfit from the Limited or CAbi from head to toe and not even realize it until I'm out the door. I think part of the reason for this is that both lines have trendy items with a classic twist--and very rarely ever go out of style (plus their sizing is consistent and I know 9 times out of 10 exactly what size will fit without trying them on which is big for me). Although I look for affordable clothing, I tend to "invest" more in classic items and then find my trendier items at a discount store or on sale. I'm the type that will spend $150 on a khaki trench because I know it'll never go out of style and will last for years--and the same day spend $15 on a crazy shirt or accessory.

Realize after the fact that this is the second time in three days I've been rocking the leopard print. I'm not sure what that says about my mood this week!

5 comments:

Ally said...

I think all that animal print say something too, you wild woman!

Looks adorable and I like your entry into the brown/black world :)

Tracey said...

I want that cami.. give it to me now!!

Jamie said...

I am so excited for the fall colors to make their way back into season! WHOOO HOOO!!

E said...

So chic with the brown and black! I love that cardigan.

Pearly said...

pretty!