Wednesday, August 13, 2008

More people are taking the Olympic Challenge!!

In addition to all the lovely ladies I mentioned in yesterday's post, I've since learned that ohthatgirl has also taken the challenge, count them, not one, not two, but three times--and we still have over a week to go! I think I've managed to find someone with even more Olympic spirit than me! You look great!

Just below this post, Tracey also took the Olympics challenge as well--and looks so classic and fabulous doing it!

For those of you that haven't taken the challenge yet, you need to! In fact, Styledash had a post today on how to easily wear red, white and blue together and show your Olympic spirit. See, my idea is catching on :-)

Leave a message on this post if you take the challenge so I can be sure to link you up!

0 comments: