Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tuesday -- Ally

Whew! Monday's are something, aren't they? I'm soooo glad it's over...I'm ready to move right along!
Dress: Worthington (JCP - one of my super awesome deals. This was $18 on their website)

Cardi: NY&Co

Necklace: Walmart

Shoes: Target

I sorta love dresses with pockets. I never put anything on them, but what if I need to???








This dress may be my "starter" into wearing brown/black together. I'm going to ease into it with a brown shoes or cardi next time...gosh I'm such a rebel!

Pardon the extreme closeup on my chest but I'm trying to show the detail of the dress but, well. You know.

Moving right along...









I wear the heck out of these shoes! They're surprisingly comfortable but after 8-9 hours they start to press on the top of my big toe...ow!!

10 comments:

KT said...

Love this! And those heels are the S*#T!

Ally said...

Thanks!! T and I saw them in bone at our local Target's clearance rack...$8 or so. You might find them still. They're from this spring.

I love that they're canvas so when I make a mess of them (like I'm wont to do) I can just wipe them off since they don't scuff.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! S and I were shopping while on vacation and he spotted a dress with pockets and began to make fun of it. I told him to hush, I LOVE dresses with pockets!

E said...

Aw, I've always thought black and brown went together well! This is such a pretty dress on you that it deserves to be worn with more brown! <3

Jamie said...

look at you momma! looks good!

Ally said...

Elisabeth - I loooove them too! I think you have to be careful, though, else they'll add to your hips. Yikes!!

E - I may get all wild and crazy and wear pink shoes next time! Watch out!!!

Jamie - Aww thanks!! :)

Kelly said...

That dress looks great on you! You're ahead of me...I still can't wear something that even has black and brown on the same garment because I just look at it and get confused.

Audi said...

Great look, and I also dig the dresses with pockets! And yes, definitely try the black/brown combo -- it's not as tough to pull off as it may seem.

Ally said...

Kelly - Thanks!! You know, when I got the dress, it didn't even occure to me it had brown in it. Then I got it and was all "oh. brown, huh?" Maybe you can find something with both colors in it and start there?

Audi - You're totally right - I think this works so easily b/c the dress has the colors there for me - not much work on my part ;)

Pattyannie said...

Love the dress! I think it looks great on you.