Monday, August 11, 2008

Monday --Leslie


Burgundy Pants: The Limited

White Sweater: Gap Outlet

Seersucker Jacket: Issac Mizrahi for Target

Leopard belt: Nine West

Leopard Neckerchief: Stolen from my grandmother

Brown pumps: Rampage

My sister gave me these pants because she said they fit me better than her. I'm quite glad because I love me some red pants!! Heaven knows I don't already have enough red in my wardrobe :-) I can't wait to wear them to a UofL football game this fall.

The shirt looks better untucked but unfortunately the pants were already a bit too long and were too large around the waist so I had to have a belt to hold them up. I need one of those flat, clear plastic belts you can buy so you can hold your pants up without a line or bulk. It's just that I rarely have the problem of pants being too big around the waist so I've never invested in one before now!

7 comments:

Ashley said...

I don't know Leslie....this outfit just doesn't strike me.

KT said...

A-dor-a-ble.

Ally said...

I like it. Even with red pants, it's still a very nice, neutral outfit. Good move.

E said...

Sweet red pants!

Jane said...

A great polished look. I have risen to your red, white and blue challenge today!

Anonymous said...

LOVE. You look smashing, lady, and bless you for wearing colorful pants. You know I'm a fan.

Anonymous said...

I love the seersucker with the leopard ~ what a cool combo!