Sunday, August 31, 2008

If you live in the Louisville area...

Get thee to Zappos Monday anytime from 10-7!

They are having the most amazing sale-- anywhere from 20-60% off each already discounted item depending on the color sticker.

Then, an additional 20% off your entire purchase (or 30% off the sandals).

Pictures to follow, but my receipt shows I saved $91 buying 2 pair of shoes and my friend Tiffany bought 2 pair and saved over $170 off retail! It's worth the drive--huge, quality selection as well--several designer pairs, basic pumps, "outfit shoes" and heels in every color-- for next to nothing.

Go Labor Day. Trust me.

4 comments:

Ally said...

I went last weekend and got two great pairs. Saved a ton - they've been doing the color-coded sale for a while.

I had a $20 off coupon and the woman gave me 20% off instead - score! I wonder if you'll be able to use a coupon with the extra 20% off? Hum...

KT said...

You guys are KILLING me! Today is recycling day here and is when I smuggle all my shoe box purchases to the curb in hopes of my hubby not noticing.

Leslie said...

You can either use the coupon or the 20% off friends and family--whatever is the better deal!

my sister was there last week and said their selection was really down but there were a TON of great things saturday! I wish i needed some black pumps because there were some great charles davids--i just didnt need them!

Ally said...

Boo - I really wanted to double up on coupons! If you get the current Today's Woman each month, there's always a 20% off coupon in there. I always grab a couple but had ran out before last weekend's trip.

I got some Sam Edelman flats for $28 (retail $99) and some classic Cole Haan pumps for $82 (retail $298).