Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happy 100th Post!!


Shirt and Cami: The Limited

Skirt: Banana Republic

Shoes: BCBGirls

Magazine Inspiration: Marie Claire, Sept 2008

Well bloggers, we made it 100 posts!!! Yea for us! I think that makes us official!

A little magazine inspiration for you today. Was reading my new Marie Claire last night and saw the floral skirt and sheer black top so decided to wear this today. This skirt is actually a "winter" skirt, with a lining and sold on the winter line. You'll see me wear it with cashmere and boots in the winter--but I decided there was no sense in only wearing it when it got cold--the floral made it a year round skirt!

I had my pale blue CAbi jacket on...for about 5 minutes then it was too hot for a jacket (except in my office where we have heaters running when its 100 degrees outside because it's so cold--literally). And sorry if something looks a little "off" with my shirt--forgot to take off my nametag before taking the picture so had to photoshop it out the best I could. I'm not a designer, needless to say.

3 comments:

E said...

Very pretty, Leslie! I love the print on the skirt.

Ally said...

Love the skirt on you - it's very good for summer too!

How annoying is it you have to wear a name tag? I don't know what my deal is with them, but I just downright hate wearing one!

Tara Wasson said...

You are silly. Like we would have cared if you had your name tag on! Oh well, like the outfit and happy 100 posts!