Saturday, August 9, 2008

Weekend -- Ally

After 3+ days of battling a sinus infection, I emerged from the house. Al and I had burgers at a local dive and enjoyed a nice afternoon together.

Cardi: NY&Co.

Tank: Banana Republic

Jeans: Gap

Bag: JC Penney

Wedges: Nine West






I looked all over the JCP website for this bag but it's not on there anymore :( Ditto w/the BR top. I try to accommodate, but the internets gets in my way. *sigh*

How cute is this? LOVES. This pink-fuchsia-purple color is one of my new favorites.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Love, love, love this look!

ohthatgirl said...

I love this outfit and I lurve the color of that bag! ;O)

Pattyannie said...

Glad you are feeling better. Love the tank and cardigan.

Tracey said...

very cute, darlin! glad you are feeling better :)