Friday, August 15, 2008

I've gone and done it. Yes, the ankle boot!





Ok, now that I've done it - what do I do with them? To be honest, when I rolled out of Khols with these, I was really questioning why I purchased them. But do you ever walk by something in the store and you swear it whispers to you "Hey Honey, you know I will look incredible on you. Just come on over and try me on, it won't kill you. I'm awfully pretty!" Well that is what these shoes did, and when I tried them on, they felt like butta!


I just open the forum to any suggestions. I do not plan on introducing them to the world just yet - my rule of thumb is when the weather really in consist ant in the coolness. I am so ready for fall wardrobe and "football weather" as Leslie and I refer to it!


Have a great weekend! I will be posting my "Flashback to the 80's - The Poison Concert Experience". It is a sickness but I truly do love Bret Michaels, sigh.

9 comments:

KT said...

I am SO glad we do not have to fight over dudes. Axl Rose for me please. That is of course AFTER I am done with Duran Duran and Tears for Fears and then (RIP) Michael Hutchence. The boots are fab. Some cute grey weave tights and a cute skirt. OMG I miss the 80's more than I can tell you.
(I used to have a pair of what I called my "David Lee Roth" leggins)and I wore them with my oversize sweatshirt. I thought I was so hot in all my Molly Ringwald angst.)

Ally said...

OMGILOVEPOISON.

I have a Poison tshirt and I just might wear it this week for you!

KT said...

In return I will send you a pic of my 4 year old in her Beastie Boys shirt I bought her!

Fashion in the Sky said...

A dress & tights!
Maybe some in a dark floral print, with...dark, but not black, tights?
-Barbie

Leslie said...

Cigarette pants! Do it! With your great legs, you can totally rock them!

Milly said...

yes...that has happened to me so many times...which is why i have a closet full of shoes....i have those in brown :)

Jamie said...

ha ha! Well KT, I did go to Van Halen this year and DLR still had the spandex :) I will be sure to parlay the interesting fashion sense of the rockin Poison crowd!

I am super excited to wear these shoes, so thanks for the ideas!

Tracey said...

I love them! I could never make them work, but I love them!

Tracey said...

Oh, and Bon Jovi for me please! :D
That man is still smokin' hot after all these years.