Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Thursday -- Ally

Dress: Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit (JCP)

Belt: NY&Co

Shoes: Target














The belt looks weird in the picture but it looked cute in the mirror. Maybe I'm standing lopsided or something. Anyway. The belt did come off after morning coffee because my office was REALLY hot and I couldn't stand the restriction of it.

I LOVE this belt. I especially love how it matches my cute cute cute raspberry patent bag too! I'm still carrying it - best $25-ish I've spent in ages. Too bad it's really heavy. Every one who has picked it up in the past two weeks has had the same response, "Jeeze...what do you have in here?!?!"

3 comments:

Kasmira said...

Your belt doesn't look weird at all in the picture - it looks AWESOME! I love it.

I also love the raspberry totes they have at Target now. (I think it's the new GO designer for purses.)

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie said...

You look awesome mamma!