Monday, August 11, 2008

Feel Better Monday -- Ally

I'd love to say I'm back and better than ever, but that would be a lie, dear blog buddies. I still feel icky but the level of ick I have going on is FAR less than last week. A minor improvement, but an improvement nonetheless. Unfortunately, Al has my cold and is home nursing himself back to health. Feel better, honey!! Maddy will take good care of him :)


Top: Old Navy

Skirt: Target

Shoes: Stuart Weitzman

Michelle Obama pearls: Walmart











I feel like a total Monet today. My nose is peeling and my eyes are still puffy. I couldn't be bothered with make up so this is as close as you get to me today - the bags and dark circles are scary!!!

When I was leaving the house, I made a last-second shoe change from some plain black flats to these. Nothing will make a gal feel better than Weitzmans, right? In case they don't do the trick, I wore my Michelle Obama pearls too!

I hope everyone has a great week and stays well!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You poor dear, I hope you start to feel better soon. If it's any consolation, you look fabulous. I love black and white paired together.

E said...

I totally LOLd at the Monet comment.... Like in a "I snorted I laughed so hard out loud" kind of way :)

You look fantastic, Ally, urban dictionary slang aside! That's such a cute skirt and changing the shoes was a great choice!

<3

Leslie said...

this is so cute and flattering on you! although i must say i think id prefer your black or red sandals/heels with the coloring of the outfit. a different way to switch it up so to speak. but i do adore those shoes you have on. such a great deal!

Ally said...

Elisabeth - Thank you!! Looking cute is like a whopping dose of Vitamin C!

E - I knew you'd get a kick out of that haha.

Les - I *almost* wore my red patent shoes. They were in my hand, but I am still carrying my magenta patent bag and it would've been a hot mess. :)

The skirt photographed "light" because it's cream and not white - the skirt and shoes are more the same color.

Anonymous said...

Feel better, punkin'! You do look good though even if you say you are Monet.