Friday, August 29, 2008

TGILong Weekend - Ally

I'm so ready for a long weekend...boy do I need it! This week has been really stressful and I can't wait to sleep in and go to a local festival or two with Al.

I 've worn this dress/cardi combo before and I had promised I'd wear brown w/this dress next time, but my brown cardi was just off. The color isn't right. I need another one first - but next time!!

Cardi: NY&Co

Dress: JCP

Michelle Obama pearls: Walmart

Mug: *shrugs* It's my fav, though.

Flats: Sam Edelman (not shown)









I hope you all have a wonderful and safe holiday weekend! Learn more about Labor Day!

8 comments:

KT said...

Oooh, new background for the photo. I like!
I'll be wearing my Michelle Obama pearls tomorrow. Wanna know why? She's coming to Columbus and I'm going to see her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Think I can get her to do a guest post for my blog???

Kasmira said...

I LOVE the print on that dress!

E said...

The dress is totally fun. And thanks for the nerdy Labor Day link ;)
xoxo

Louella said...

Loved the dress and especially the MO pearls. I have a set of pearls that my grandmother gave me (when i see you Monday they will be yours). She would have been so proud of you and also that you will be wearing her MO pearls.

Ally said...

KT - I was trying to find a spot w/better light. I took pics all over the office but didn't have a whole lot of luck.

Kasmira - Thanks! I love it :)

E - Nerdy links for you any time!!

Ally said...

Thanks, Mama! I didn't know you had big pearls hiding in the house...I would've "borrowed" them!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!

Jamie said...

Amen sista! You look faboo!