Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thursday -- Ally

After my Sad Sack Sally out fit from yesterday, I had to punch it up with some color!

Sweater: Target

Denim pencil skirt: Lands' End

Shoes: Target

Bag: JCP

Necklace: I have no idea!!










I like these colors all together best (yes, I'm still carrying this big, pink bag!) but the yellow shoes are too comfortable to NOT wear them every day! Besides, E inspired me with her pretty cardi yesterday! (By the way, how sweet is Kimberly for sending her a surprise?)

Cute cute cute.

Nic @ Domestic Sophisticate has these shoes and seems to love them as much as I do!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That bag is beautiful!

Nic Ridley said...

Yes, I LOVE those shoes - and you look great in them! I love the colors you picked to wear with them!

E said...

Aaah Kimberly is SO SWEET! I love her!

And so are you in all your pretty colors!
I've said it before and I'll say it again: I love that skirt; it fits you wonderfully!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ally, maybe if you are nice to me I will send you some pretties too! Ha, ha - you are already nice. I just need to get to the post office!

I love the pink purse - I say carry it with everything and often!

Ally said...

Elisabeth - Thanks! I looove it!

Nic - They're SO comfortable...I wear them too much but whatever. It'll be cold soon, right? *crosses fingers*

E - I <3 her too! And thanks - you're too sweet.

Kimberly - I just squealed and woke up Maddy...haha She must think Obama took the stage at the DNC or something. Why's Mommy so excited??

I FINALLY swapped out of the pink bag last night. It's back to my beloved Michael Kors orange bag.

Leslie said...

i love my yellow shoes! such a fun pop of color and i like with the teal too

Jane said...

I have never seen great yellow shoe sin the UK. You seem to do really well over there. Kasmira has been wearing hers throughout the summer.
Comfort and style don't often go together but these shoes seem to have that magic formula.