Sunday, August 24, 2008

Olympic Challenge Wrap Up

As I type this, I am watching the Olympic Closing Ceremonies which means 3 things:

#1: I'll be able to start sleeping through the night again at normal intervals I hope
#2: No more swimmer boys for 4 more years
#3: Our first "Blogger Challenge", the Olympic Challenge, has come to and end.

I'm kinda sad to see all of the above come to an end--because they have been so entertaining and fun to watch! I thought everyone may enjoy seeing all the photos of the patriotic red, white and blue lined up next to each other. We saw so many great looks! The simple denim with red and white accents; navy wrap dresses accented with red shoes; and then innovative looks unique all in their own. Did you have a favorite outfit?

Many thanks to all our participants! Each of their posts and blogs have been linked throughout the past 2 weeks. You can search for a particular blogger if you like by searching the keyword "Blogger Challenge."

Jamie will be posting our next Blogger Challenge in a couple weeks. You get one clue: Get your game faces on!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone looks marvy! I look forward to the next challenge since I was too lame to participate in this one ...

E said...

I agree with Beautiful Sal; I'm in on the next, I swear!

Jamie said...

I CAN'T WAIT to tell you all about the next challenge! I am super excited!! Stay tuned!!

Toni said...

I did it and didn't post my pic! I'm jealous of everyone who did!