Saturday, August 2, 2008

Dillard's sale - Extra 40% off clearance

Hello, Fellow Bargain Hunters!
I know that the weekends can be a good time for some shopping, so I just wanted to spread the word that Dillard's is having an extra 40% off all their clearance this weekend. I bought these shoes online for myself. I've been looking for a pair of cute Pumas to run around in. I'm not an athletic shoe kinda girl, but sometimes you need something extra comfy and I think these are fashion forward enough that they don't necessarily look like an athletic shoe. I also braved the store yesterday afternoon on my lunch hour and found some cute electric blue leather flats and some rose gold plated hoops. I walked out of there only $25 poorer! So, if you have a Dillard's in your area, go check it out!
Happy Shopping!

0 comments: