Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wednesday -- Leslie


Top: GO International

Cami: The Limited

Pants: CAbi

Pumps: Pleaser

Day at the Desk = Comfort. That was my main objective when getting dressed today. These pants are very loose and drapey and the shirt is as well so it's very comfy. The only problem is that my office seems determined to give me a cold. It is so cold that we literally have to put the space heater on (and take turns at that because more than one on blows the fuse) in the middle of August!!! Then we go outside and its 90 degrees. Then we come back inside and shiver. I'm so going to catch a cold from work!

Side note, we had another Olympic Challenge participant today. Leah over at Make it Fabulous showed us all how simple it is to show Olympic spirit and looks sporty chic in doing so! The Olympics are over Saturday so if you haven't participated, be sure to this week! I'll do a post next week rolling up all the outfits.

In fact, Blogger Challenge has been so popular that we are going to continue by having a new challenge every month! Jamie will be issuing our September challenge and like this one, you'll have 2 weeks to participate. I hope you're having as much fun staring at your closet and finding new ways to wear the items to meet the "challenge" as we are!

(Off topic, why do I feel like my face has looked so puffy the last 2 days?!?! Maybe I'm dreaming but I feel like it does! It's probably due to the lack of sleep from watching the Olympics at all hours of the night for over a week now. Or the 2 scoops of Graeter's Banana Chip last weekend. Mmmm, Banana Chip. Yeah it's the lack of sleep, for sure.)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

My office is an ice berg as well, so I've learned to keep cardigans at my desk. I have black, ivory, and navy and one thick gray. If I didn't have these, I think I'd freeze to death!

ohthatgirl said...

Ooooo, more challenges! I can't wait. :O) I love this shirt. It's been in my shopping bag for a while but I can't seem to pull the trigger. I think you may have helped me out.

Anonymous said...

Love the print on that shirt! And I, too, can relate to being freezing at the office. Holding a ceramic mug of hot water does the trick for me.

Kelly said...

yay! I loved the last challenge, glad to hear it'll be regular!

And your face looks the right size to me!

I really don't understand cold offices. WHO wants the air conditioning on at full blast? Who is comfortable like that? Not to mention the waste of energy having the air conditioning on full blast, plus forcing your employees to combat that with a space heater just to stay comfortable.

Audi said...

I finally got off my duff and took up your challenge too. Can't wait for the next one! By the way, I love the extra pop of color with those shoes.

E said...

I'll try to participate in the next challenge, I swear!

I feel on the comfort day today, pal. You look so chic and classy!

Ashley said...

This looks really nice on you and makes you look super skinny. :)