Monday, September 15, 2008

I really love my....

You know that section in one of the celebrity magazines (I think it's US Weekly but I can't keep them straight) where they show celebs wearing the same garment or accessory multiple times?

Well, today I'm having my own.

I really love my...Limited blue and white striped ruffle wrap shirt!

It's just so versatile and looks cute by itsself or layered underneath something with the ruffles sticking out. I've recently worn it two different ways shown below. You can also see other ways I've used the shirt in an outfit here , here and here.

What garment or accessory in your closet do you really love and wear often?


Left Picture:

Vest and Jeans: Limited

Pumps: Nine West

Right Picture:

Polka dot skirt: Limited

Peep Toe Pumps: Steve Madden

Feathered Headband: Forever 21

3 comments:

Ally said...

I like this top a lot too :)

Anonymous said...

Your love is well bestowed. That is a great shade of blue on you, lady.

Right now, I'm wearing my fitted jean jacket just about daily.

Kelly said...

It's a good choice to keep wearing over and over!

This summer I have been 100% boring on my feet, because I wear the same two pairs of sandals almost every day! But I love them both so much and they are exactly what I wanted, so they needed a lot of love for being so perfect.