Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tuesday- Leslie


Ruffled Top: The Limited

White Pants: The Limited


Floral Shoes
: Mossimo

Indulged in some retail therapy at the Limited this weekend...they had an extra 30% off all sale items so I grabbed a pair of super dark wash jeans for $10! I also grabbed this cute ruffled top (which looks even cuter layered under the new vest I bought) as well as a cardigan. Stay tuned to see all the new items. I had another big coupon in addition to the 30% off so that's how I was able to get some new fall goodies.

I typically don't wear wrap dresses or shirts because I hate to draw attention to my stomach, being the area I'm always trying to camoflauge. I don't think this is necessarily my top most flattering outfit but I was pleased that I thought it looked ok and was great for a 98 degree day!

Most importantly, maybe for the first time ever, I got through the day wearing my white pants without spilling anything on myself!!! It normally never fails!

7 comments:

Jamie said...

I understand your fear of wrapped shirts, but the right ones girl I think you can pull off. This is one of them. That color blue looks great on you.

KT said...

This is a great look! Super cute!

Tracey said...

cute! I love that top on you

Toni said...

This is cute. Where's my $10 jeans?

Tara Wasson said...

I don't think this draws attention to your waist at all. I was drawn to your neckline because of the ruffles. I think this is a winner for you. Way to go on a stain free day in the white pants department! I could never accomplish such a feat!

Barbie said...

The top looks so nice!

Anonymous said...

Love white pants! They always look so crisp and classic. Also, the wrap top totally works on you.