Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tuesday -- Ally

With Tuesday being my Monday, I'm in a constant state of "What day is today?" For the rest of the week, I'll be checking my calendar several times a day.

Green silk blend cardi: NY&Co.

Black tshirt under cardi: Old Navy

Black pants: Old Navy

Scarf: Echo (via ebay)

Shoes: Sofft (via Zappos outlet)










I recently scored a great deal on a bunch of scarves on ebay. This black/white silk one is one of my favorites. If you click on "Echo" above, you can see the scarf unfolded. It's super versatile and I'm sure I'll wear it out in no time!

Don't forget to email us for the scarf-tying resources. I used them to get today's look.











I've never really cared for cuffed pants, but these won me over. Hell, I could've been killed over them! haha

Al and I were in Old Navy during Sunday's Ike Wind storm when the skylight on the roof blew off. They evacuated us but not before I used my 40% off coupon to score these pants for $12. Mama didn't raise a fool! I wasn't leaving without my bargain!


There are still a lot of folks in Louisville without power...including Tracey! She's been roughing it and last I talked to her, she was killing time at a nearby redneck bar...she was spotting mullets! I'm going to keep her company tomorrow, so I'll be sure to report back on the "scenery."

Jamie's internet is also down, so we're going to be running at half-speed until these ladies get connected again.

17 comments:

KT said...

LOVE the scarf!

Fashion Guru said...

i was just going to say that. I love the scarf

E said...

Hi Cutie!
I love the scarf, too... And those pants are awesome!

Kelly said...

Ally! I was in Louisville's Old Navy during the storm, too! The lights kept going on and off while I was in the dressing room. I was there at like noon or one. When were you there? It would've been nuts if I'd seen you!

Ally said...

Thanks, ladies!!

Kelly - Which one were you in? I was at the Jefferson Mall location.

Anonymous said...

Yikes. You ladies are serious about your ON shopping to brave the big storms ...

Anonymous said...

Your scarf is gorgeous!

Ally said...

usually i'm not a scarf fan but you make me want to try one. i like only the winter scarves with a sweater, vest, etc without a coat.

Louella said...

ally didn't just publish the comment about scarves it was her mama.sorry

Ally said...

Note to self: Log out of Blogger when visiting parents.

:)

Mama, you'd be cute in a scarf.

90-Dayer said...

I'm loving the shoes! Very cute.

Leslie said...

That scarf is fabulous-and looks great tied like that. I need to buy more "neckerchief" scarves like these as opposed to "shawl" scarves

Ally said...

This thing is pretty big - it's the biggest of all my scarves. I'm going to guess it's 30 or 32 inches on each side. You need a big scarf to tie it like this for sure.

Get on ebay and search for a vintage scarf lot.

Hillary said...

Love the shoes abd scarf! I can't believe Ike made it to y'all. I'm going on 5 days without power because of Ike and it looks like we won't have it back until next week. Boo!

Jamie said...

SOOOO Cute, love it, love it, love it!!

Anonymous said...

I think this is my favorite outfit of yours, Ally! At least top five.

shoeguy said...

My wife loves her Shoes from Sofft, they are the only brand of dress shoes that she will ware all day. This the style she just bought is
Sofft Caitlyn - Black