Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday - Jamie





I can tell that the weather is finally starting to turn to a consistent fall temperature and I am ALL ABOUT IT!!! I know we all love scarves around here, but I have to tell you I am a little obsessed with them, obsessed. I have been on the scarf trend going into year three and I don't think I will never grow out of them. So I decided to show you how many I have and this does not include my cute little hanky scarfs I have :)


Today I had lunch with a friend and had to run errands all day, so I figured a simple white tee, jeans and patent leather flats along with my scarf (the Limited on sale) for a pop of color would do. I was downtown today and I have to admit, I felt so cute. I had my little outfit and aviator sunglasses and I got more compliments on my outfit. Casual CAN be cute!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

You know I love scarves--you're one of the people that help start my addiction!

Anonymous said...

oooh, this is my favorite type of outfit. Simple, classy, pretty!

My sister is also obsessed with scarves.

E said...

Oh, TOTALLY cute! I love the scarf!

Hillary said...

You def have a good collection going. Love them though. I can be an addiction.

Candice said...

I wish it would get cold enough in Cali for a scarf yesterday it was 82 here so not yet. I think casual is totally cute, sometimes I feel cuter in my casual wear than my dressy wear. I love the outfit and as soon as I can wear the scarf I might have to copy it. Thanks for the idea!!

KT said...

Your hair looks so sleek and awesome!