Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wednesday -- Ally

Have I mentioned I'm going on a little vacation tomorrow? Tracey, Kim, and I are going to New Orleans for a loooooong girls-only weekend. I don't know of three people who need to get the hell out of town more and that's EXACTLY what we'll be doing.

No blogging, no email, none of it. If all goes well, I'll be so preoccupied with, um...adult beverages....that I won't give a hoot about email!

We'll be back Monday so expect a big Big Easy update :)


Top: NY&Co.

Skirt: NY&Co.

Belt: Walmart

Wedges: Nine West











I clearly had a coupon and some City Cash I just HAD TO SPEND, huh? I got the skirt for $15 (and one just like it in grey) and the top for $13. I love the top so much I want to go back and get it in some solid colors. I can't wait to wear my other new pieces, but one in particular needs much colder weather.

I expect you to all behave and post lots of cute outfits while we're gone. We won't be doing either, so someone has to make our mothers' proud!!

15 comments:

V said...

I completely understand about that darn City Cash....it gets me every time! I didn't see that shirt at my NY&Co, but I love it on you!

Anonymous said...

Me too - what a great pattern on that top!

KT said...

You look great today! Have a Hurricane for me! Maybe you guys can do a post on beads when you get back!

90-Dayer said...

So cute. You're just like me...can't just let City Cash sit around, LOL :o) Have fun on your mini vaca!

Anonymous said...

Your trip will be so much fun. Enjoy!

Leslie said...

This is another great flattering look! I really like that top. And dont you just love how coupons like City Cash just suck you in?!?!?!

E said...

Because of how good you look, I just stalked NY & Co's website so I could get some similar stuff :)

FABULOUS, Darling! The green is so pretty on you.

Ally said...

That City Cash gets me in trouble when I remember to bring it with me.

I need more of these tops and more of those cardigans from yesterday - they're my new favorites!

Thanks for your sweet comments :)

Louella said...

love your top. have a great time on your girls only trip and drink one for me. have fun and be safe. love

Unknown said...

I love this top! I am going to have to make a trip to the mall this weekend (no later)! Have a great time on your trip! I will miss your postings though.

Erica said...

That top is so cute! And for winter you could do a cream trench and maybe some tights and it would still be adorable.

Ally said...

I feel like I'll be able to wear this top through all four seasons...it's just the best! Thanks again, pretty ladies!!

Hillary said...

Love the top and shoes! Have a great trip to The Big Easy!

Boutique Girl said...

You look great in this outfit! Have a fab weekend away with the girls.

Oh, and sorry for the stupid question, but what is City Cash???

Tara Wasson said...

You look great and I hope you all have a great time!