Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday - Ally

Oh look! I'm wearing that denim skirt and black flats...again! It doesn't matter how many skirts or shoes I have, these are my current favorites by far.

Purple cardi: Target

Tank (under cardi): Old Navy

Denim pencil skirt: Lands' End

Necklace: Walmart

Flats: Sam Edelman







My formerly skinned (and now healing!) knee is almost 100%. It's super pink/purple but seeing as how there's a LOT of new skin, I expected that. I really tore the hell out of it. I say I'd be more careful next time, but I'm too big of a klutz for that!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Denim pencil skirts are the ROCKINEST. Love the purple on ya, too.

ohthatgirl said...

Love the purple. It's my favorite color (fall or not). How are you able to get away with the jean skirt at work? Is it because it's a skirt?

Ally said...

Thanks, ladies.

I get away with it because no one's told me not to wear it? I'm not sure... We're business casual and just can't wear jeans.

E said...

Damn, I want one of those skirts. And yes. Purple is awesome on you, Muffin.

<3

KT said...

Love the skirt Ally- I have two of them, one from the Gap and one from Old Navy. They are so flattering, and if you go to Gaps' website they are on sale right now.