Friday, September 5, 2008

TGIF - Ally

New spot for pictures...I think the light is a little better here. We'll see.

Top: JCP

Skirt: H&M

Necklace: Walmart

Shoes: Enzo Angolini


Nothing special today - it's still too hot for me to wear anything other than cotton, and I don't think I'm going to stop bitching and moaning about the heat until it is below 70 for more than 5 days in a row. I'll pipe down sooner or later.

Our a/c was out at home last weekend (we won't even talk about how hot upstairs was!) so I have high hopes of this weekend being cooler. I work and we're having a pool party at work so I'll be dressed more casually - no bikini though! We're all not ready for that!

I hope you all have a great weekend! I need to post in Jamie's newest challenge so I'll be in search of a team - any suggestions of one with cute colors?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll try to send you some cool vibes. I biked to work today and could see my breath as I rode ...

Anonymous said...

looooooove your shoes!

It's warming up here again in TX; the aftereffects of the hurricanes have gone away leaving heat and humidity. Ick. I really feel for you with no a/c. Eat lots of ice cream, that'll cool you off!

E said...

Aw, hang in there, pal! Or move to Minnesota. :) Just sent you a link to a few sites that might inspire you to join in on the challenge...

Anyway. Cute top; love the skirt!

Leslie said...

I enjoy this lighting better myself!

Toni said...

Very flattering on you Alison!

Erica said...

Love the skirt!! I wish we had an H&M in Texas. :/

Ally said...

Sal - You're rubbing it in!!

Elisabeth - Ice cream always does the trick. Thanks - I looove them too :)

E - You and Sal are making a good case for Minnesota!

Les - Thanks - I like it too. It's just in a bad spot and hard to find time to get a pic there.

Toni - Thanks :)

Erica - I wish we had them here in Louisville too :( I always seek out the store when I go to another town and shop shop shop!

Jamie said...

What a great outfit on you!

KT said...

Ally, I really like this look on you.