Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wednesday -- Ally

Look who's not mad at her clothes!! Here's how NOT mad I am: That skirt was in my "return to store" pile, but I had second thoughts and kept it.

I ordered it from JCP months ago and didn't know what I'd wear with it (the colors looked different online). Fast forward a few months and I bought this brown sweater at NY&Co. Perfect!

Sweater: NY&Co.

Skirt: JCP

Belt: Nine West (same belt from yesterday only on the reverse side. One's brown and the other is black croc)

Shoes: Nine West

Necklace: Walmart


My only gripe about the skirt is it's a little short in the back. It creeps up (I think it wants to be a tube top!) and I'm constantly tugging at it so as not to show my coworkers my booty. They're not ready for that.

But overall I love it and it was worth the whopping $25 I spent on it. It's a nice satin with wide pleats (way more flattering) and the pink stripes at the bottom are ribbon. It's well-made and fits perfectly.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you kept that skirt, beautiful. It is a gorgeous print. And isn't it a thrill when an orphaned item magically meets its mate from a totally separate shopping trip? I love that.

Louella said...

what a cute skirt. love the look.

E said...

Ooo LOVE! What a beautiful skirt.

And I totally laughed out loud as "They're not ready for that." So silly.

Anonymous said...

I am with E, you are so witty! Pretty colors and great skirt.

Leslie said...

I think this is super cute.

Hillary said...

It's a great skirt. Glad you kept it.

Ally said...

Thanks, ladies! I'm glad I kept it too :)