Wednesday, September 17, 2008

September Challenge Wrap Up









































Hello Fashionistas! Many apologies for not having the September Challenge wrapped up on Sunday but I have unfortunately been without Internet for 4 days, but YES I am now back. Trace girl I hope you are doing ok! It is amazing how much you rely on the internet for the day to day, I made it through thought with my blackberry but it is definitely not the same, so thank you to the Insight man who got me connected!



A big THANK YOU to all who participated this month with the "sporting" your favorite colors, ha ha, get it, sporting?? Ok, I am cracking myself up! I do want to give my shout outs to Kimberly, Ohthatgirl, Audi, E, Hillary, Leah, Shoegal and all of our participants. Please see some of the of the adorable pictures above. I will colaborate with my cuties here and contact the winner. For those who have been affected by the recent weather, please know that we are thinking about you and wishing you the best. And you look great throughout it all!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at all those awesome ladiez showing their team loyalty! Oh and E's adorably-posing bfriend, too. Kudos to all.

V said...

So glad you all have power and internet....I have power back up, but no internet yet....I'm hoping soon! Love reading your blog!

E said...

Aw, it was fun!! I hope you do more challenges! :)

s.i. michaels said...

I think 4 days without internet would kill me! Love all of these cute interpretations of the theme.

Ally said...

Four days without internet is four days too many! We were down for 8 hours and I had to read and make conversation...oy!

Thanks for everyone who participated :)

Jamie said...

yes it felt like a lifetime without it. I felt that I wasn't connected to the outside world!

Hillary said...

This was so fun. Love seeing all the outfits. I look forward to future challenges!