Thursday, September 11, 2008

Basic Black and White


Tee: Banana Republic

Pants: The Limited

Zebra Scarf: ??? (bought at a local boutique)

Houndstooth Heels: Chinese Laundry

It felt like fall this morning so I excitedly put on my houndstooth heels and a scarf and ran out the door. I'm sure glad I had the scarf today--my office was freezing so it alternated throughout the day as a scarf, a tie around the neck and most importantly, a shawl covering my bare arms and warming me up!

These shoes are just fun--they were a Zappos outlet find a few years ago and are just frivolous fun. They just make me smile--and think of fall which is why I pulled them out on this cool morning!

I had on a black suit jacket with this originally (just for warmth) but thought it made the look far too "stuffy" so I decided to ditch the jacket and just wrap the scarf around me as a shawl for outside which worked great.

I love fall and am so glad it is finally here!!!! It was so wonderful driving home with my sunroof open today and feeling the cool fall breeze!!!

4 comments:

KT said...

Serisouly, don't you love fall? I am so ready to bust out my tights and boots I can't stand it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Way to mix prints, lady. Love it.

E said...

Those shoes are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Love the black/white pattern variations. Also, I totally want it to be fall! My fav season of the year.