Sunday, September 28, 2008

Weekend-Jamie




Skirt: JC Penny

Shoes: Target

Bag: B's Purse


Weekends are either jammed packed or laid back...so of course I had originally thought I would have a laid back weekend, but low-and-behold it got crammed. I did an 8 hour long wine tasting yesterday and I don't believe I have stood on my feet and done more talking since I was at the Bengals - needless to say I was in bed on a Saturday night by 9pm. When my alarm clock went off this morning I hit snooze twice and ended up running late for church. I was in a little bit of a panic when I realized I did not lay out my outfit the night before like I always do. (side note-this may sound a little like too much effort but I swear it saves some precious sleeping time in the morning!)...I did remember that I had a steal of a purchase from JC Penny not too long ago, my khaki skirt! This was originally and $80 skirt specified for the spring time, but for the sale price of $20, I knew I could make it work for fall. So I threw that on and continued my simple white t-shirt trend and jazzed the outfit up with some cute go-to shoes and purse and topped it off with my pearls. **PEARLS NEVER GO OUT OF STYLE!!!*** I say not too shabby for a girl running really late this morning!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I always try to lay out my clothes the night before too, I need those few extras minutes of sleep in the morning! Love the shoes & the bag!! The bag is beautiful. Great deal on the skirt, too!! and it looks great for fall.

Leslie said...

I crashed early after working yesterday too! You're not the only one! And I always decide the night before what Im going to wear or have a couple options ready if I cant decide. No sense in starting the day out about stressing over what is ironed/clean and what's not.

Hillary said...

So cute. Fab shoes and bag!

E said...

You look so sweet and pretty, Jamie. You're such a gorgeous girl!

Christina said...

Love the skirt. Do you think it would still be available?