Friday, September 26, 2008

Flirty, Flouncy, Fun and Fall

Sweater: Limited

Skirt: Banana Republic Factory Outlet

Necklace: B-day present from Jamie

Pumps: Rampage

I love wearing this skirt. I've had it for years (a Hilton Head vacation find) but I never grow tired of it. It really can only be worn in the fall--the colors of brown, red, orange and ivory and the leaves pattern make it a decisively one season outfit. But because of that I've kept it longer. It's sheer from about 4 inches above the knee and down and just flounces along breezing out behind me when I walk. It's one of those skirts that you just want to walk down the street in--and perfect for a beautiful fall day!

3 comments:

E said...

That skirt is absolutely lovely, Leslie. Great necklace, too!

Hillary said...

Oh I looooove that skirt!

Unknown said...

That skirt is beautiful. I occasionally like to have a one season stunner!!