Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday - Jamie's new haircut






Good morning! Ok, so I have been going back and forth on what to do with my hair for some time now (Leslie can vouch for this). It took me a year to grow it and I have just gotten so bored and need something new, however I was so attached to the length that it was a hard to choice to part with it. But enough was enough and I needed something new. Well my "sign" came to me during lunch the other day while I was watching What Not To Wear. Nick was cutting this girl's hair and she, like me, was afraid. He said to her "Hair is an accessory, not a permanent fixture"-and the lightbulb went off. This will forever be my mantra when it comes to hair.
So into the salon I went and she cut 8 inches off. Unfortunately it was not enough to donate, which I was disappointed about, but she said the ends were so dead anyway that they would not have used it. I am very happy with it and is such a nice change!

13 comments:

KT said...

I love, absolutely love your new look. It is so crisp looking! Very snappy!

Ally said...

I LOVE IT. It's sooooo cute!

ohthatgirl said...

Lurve!!!!!!!!

E said...

Oh, this is gorgeous! It's awesome, Jamie!

Kasmira said...

You look beautiful! And a little like Ashley Judd.

Anonymous said...

You look awesome! I need to get some length whacked off and this is definitely inspiration to do it.

Leslie said...

You know I love it! And look at you rocking the flip :-) You know I believe we all need a little flip in our lives!!!!

I still remember you with ultra short hair and have pics to prove it. Hehe.

But seriously, this length is my favorite on you.

Jamie said...

Thank you ladies!

90-Dayer said...

Soooo cute & sassy!

Ashley said...

very chic.

Toni said...

Total LOVES on this look!

Anonymous said...

Amazing! What a transformation. You look stunning, lady.

Audi said...

Your hair looks gorgeous! I think the length is perfect on you.