Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Blogger Challenge-- and Giraffe Shoes


Red Cardigan: The Limited

Black Cami: Old Navy

Charcoal Pinstripe Pants: Oh Polly

Black Belt: The Limited

Giraffe Print Pumps: Nine West

I promised to complete the Blogger Challenge again and I keep my promises. I really just love wearing red and black and am fortunate it's the colors of my favorite team! It's far easier to work with than Leah's Tennessee orange, that's for sure (although Leah makes it look so easy and cute!) as well as E's Minnesota Viking purple and yellow! However, Ally pointed out that red and black are far too easy so I need to pick another team. Therefore, I will also be participating supporting the Indianapolis Colts, my favorite NFL team! It'll be tough to beat Kimberly's Colts attire, but I'm going to try!

By the way, how fun are giraffe print shoes?? These just make me happy and make me smile. I was showing off my Zappos Outlet purchases to my mom and dad the weekend I got them and when I pulled these out, my dad laughed and wryly said "Yes, those look like Leslie." LOVE.

6 comments:

KT said...

As usual Leslie, you look great! Very polished!

Anonymous said...

Leslie, I COVET your belt. Is that a recent acquisition? As in, if I go to the Limited this weekend, can I get one and copy you?

E said...

That IS a rad belt. And what a pretty sweater on you.

Anonymous said...

I agree - fantastic belt! You are lucky to have such a fabu color combo for your fav team.
GO COLTS!

Leslie said...

Thanks for the compliments on the belt ladies!

I actually bought it last fall so it wasn't this season-however last fall had a patent buckle and they had one the year before that with a croc buckle--so maybe they'll have another variation again this year! It is one of my most worn pieces.

Hillary said...

Love this!