Saturday, September 6, 2008

Saturday Night - Jamie



Dress: Target

Bag: Kate Spade

Flip Flops: Old Navy (I'm not ready to let go yet)


Add Image

So who thought I was out of commission?? Well tonight is church and dinner with my grandma AND it is the UK vs. Norfolk State game - so I decided to combo it up. This dress is super comfy and is a perfect fit since we are no longer allowed to wear any sort of shorts at my grandma's dining hall.


I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend and I will be back! MUAH!

6 comments:

Ally said...

You look great, J! I looooooooooove that bag :)

Leslie said...

No shorts???

Tell more please...Is this a Grandma rule or a complex rule?

Louella said...

love the dress especially the blue (go uk)!

Tracey said...

So cute! you look cool and comfy! love the bag.
I'll ignore the fact that you are a UK supporter ;)

E said...

Your dress looks so comfortable! And totally adorable!

Toni said...

Whatever Grandma wants, Grandma can have:-)

I think your dress is cute!