Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wednesday -- Ally

Much to my surprise, it was raining and raining this morning - that certainly wasn't in the forecast! I was thrilled because I love a rainy day (weird, right?) and it was significantly cooler outside. Well, it was until after the rain stopped and then the air became so thick you could cut it. UGH. I was outside all of 45 seconds to take this pic and got all sweaty. Fall...where are you?? Call me!

Cardi: Target

Print tank: Target

Pants: JCP

Belt: Walmart

Flats: Sam Edelman



Today must be black/white print top day. Not only was my coworker wearing a similiar top (but with a white cardi), but Minnesota's finest, E, also wore a similar top. Must be in the air!

12 comments:

E said...

Fall's up with me, Lady! Come visit!

Love the top! The belt is perfect.

Leslie said...

2 thumbs up on ALL of it! The pants look great, the belt defines your waist and is SO slimming, love the print with the cardigan. I think this is one of your best looks to date!!!!!!

But liking rainy days? Yep, you obviously dont have a long commute! Rain for those of us heading downtown means almost a double commute time because everyone freaks out at the drizzle!!!

Ally said...

Thanks, ladies :) You're too sweet.

Les - I don't have much of one but aside from that, I love them. I got tickled over everyone who complained about the traffic ALL DAY. People can't drive here unless it's sunny and clear and even then it's questionable.

E - If I visit, I may never come back. I <3 cool weather, ya know.

Leslie said...

you COULD be supporting your "hometown team" in the Blogger Challenge today.

Just sayin...

Ally said...

I *could* but I was raised better than that ;)

Jamie! Help! hahahaha

KT said...

Ally, this looks FABULOUS on you! The belt pulls it together perfectly! I am so with you on fall. I just look better in fall colors and clothes!

Jamie said...

You look fab mamma! I am always one for blue and white!

Louella said...

what a cute outfit. rain who had rain?

Ally said...

It positively POURED over here this morning before I got up, rained on me my whole way to work and until around 10am. My flowers needed the drink!

Anonymous said...

OK, I've really gotta take some notes on belt-wearing from you goils.

Anonymous said...

Oooh love black, white, and red! V. cute.

And I, too, adore a good rainy day.

Kelly said...

I'm with Leslie. I think this should be considered a blogger challenge submission. It's black and red, whether you want to admit it or not. Obviously your UofL love is just subconscious or something like that ;-)