Monday, September 1, 2008

September Challenge...


NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION :) As we have been alluding to in recent weeks, it is time for the latest fashion challenge...ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!?!?!?!

Leslie and I attended the University of Louisville vs. University of Kentucky game Sunday and for those who do not know, it is always a true test of our friendship - given I bleed blue and Leslie is a Cards fan through and through. And of course this is not the forum to brag, but I will for one moment; C-A-T-S, Cats! Cats! Cats!

I digress - your challenge my fashionista friends is to dress in your favorite teams colors. This is a wonderful opportunity to mix it up and incorporate some incredible colors. This was always a challenge for me when I worked for the Bengals - 4 years of trying to utilize orange and black without looking like a jack-o-lantern. Feel free to not only work in clothing but accessories like purses, shoes, jewelry etc...Pets are also not to be left out, I know many of us are animal lovers and have some fabulous accessories to show off. Now some of our readers are from Europe, so we are certainly open for you to show off your favorite futbol colors! REMEMBER to let us know what team you are representing!!

Our challenge will last until Sunday September 14th and at the end there might be a prize be involved!

So go out and show us what you got! Be Agressive, B-E Agressive!

And please enjoy your manjoyment of Tom Brady!

8 comments:

Tracey said...

oooy yay!!! I love this one :)

Ally said...

I need to get more into things...this is another challenge I'll have trouble with! I have a UK shirt around here someplace...

Tracey said...

Allison, you hooker.. it's called a "challenge" for a reason! ;) Tom Brady says he will make out with you if you wear New England Patriot's colors.

Ally said...

Look, slutface. I don't care about football except for the tailgating. You know this.

Can I wear the colors of my favorite beer?

ohthatgirl said...

I don't do sports therefore I don't have a favorite team. I guess I'll have to sit this one out. :O/

Ally said...

See? Not just me.

OTG, we'll pick a team with colors we wear already (black/white, etc) and then be all "GO TEAM!"

Jamie said...

You are 0 for 2 Ally :) j/k girl! Really this challenge is not only just for showing off your support of your favorite team, but I am sure there are those who are dragged to sporting events and have no idea what to wear, this is where we can help. Also I know a lot of you mom's out there go and support your kids teams, we would love to see that too!

SHOEGAL said...

Hey girls, I am doing this challenge today!