Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fall Colors


Teal Top and Orange Cami: Limited

Brown Skirt (bit of plaid in it): CAbi

Orange Pumps: Schutz

Multi-colored strand necklace: Forever 21

Farmers Tan/Sunburn and Bleary Eyed Sleepy Look: Courtesy of the Ryder Cup

I'm looking pretty sleepy today. And showing off a bad sunburn. But like I said earlier, best sunburn I've ever had!

Decided to "officially" welcome in fall with some orange and brown- 2 very "fall-like" colors. Love these orange pumps still. I had a lady stop me on the street today and comment on them. I always get a kick out of it when something like that happens.

Now if only I had purple pumps or a great purple sweater or coat....I've said that before haven't I? I bet Santa reads this blog....Santa, purple is the color of the season. Just sayin'. XOXO.

13 comments:

Nic Ridley said...

I love this outfit! The orange and teal look really good together!

Unknown said...

I was in Target tonight and I did not notice any purple pumps but they had some really cool purple flats but alas they did not have my size. I was forced to settle for black/silver flats and a pair of leapord flats. None of my friends will believe I bought flats!! BTW - love the teal and orange. They look great together!!

Ally said...

Love this - orange and teal are so nice together.

WEAR YOUR SUNSCREEN!

second city penny pincher said...

your orange shoes really pop! so cute!!

90-Dayer said...

OMG. Those shoes are FAN-TAS-TIC!

Hillary said...

Wow, the shoes are so daring. You pulled it together so nicely.

Angela said...

in adoration with purple now but i still have to say very savvy orange heels... : )

Anonymous said...

Leslie, you are the QUEEN of fabulously unexpected color combos. Teal and orange? Who'dve thunk it? Looks amazing!

Anonymous said...

I love these colors on you. Gorgeous!

Robyn said...

I really like you - because you shop at The Limited as much as I do. I spend more time with the nice associates who work at The Limited than some of the members of my own family. Newstalgia? Yes please!

Leslie said...

Robyn that is so funny because its so true! Last year when I bought my new car and had a car payment for the first time in years, I literally didnt go in the store for about 3 months-- no restraint. So when I walked in for the first time in a long time, they see me and go "Hey! We missed you!"

I didnt know whether to be flattered or embarrassed.

Boutique Girl said...

I love, love, love the orange shoes!

s.i. michaels said...

Those orange heels are fantastic!