Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday -- Ally

I hope everyone had a great weekend. With the exception of my allergies acting up, mine was wonderful :)

Have you visited Sal yet? If not, get over there! I sent her our scarf-tying resources last week and she was sweet enough to put video tutorials on her site! Go check 'em out.

Sweater: NY&Co.

Denim skirt: Old Navy (yes. I have three now.)

Green wedges: Antonio Melanni (Dillard's house brand)

Silk argyle scarf: eBay











This is the cutest scarf! The print is so preppy and it really was shown off nicely this way.

If you want to try it yourself, click here or watch Sal's video tutorial. It's the second one and very cleverly named "neck wrap."

9 comments:

E said...

What an adorable scarf!! I really need to jump on this trend train... Doesn't Beautiful Sal rock?!

And, as always, the skirt looks fab on you :)

ohthatgirl said...

Another reason I need the tempertures to drip! I love the scarf (gimme, gimme...LOL!) and adore the way you tied it. That skirt is great. Was it a recent find?

Ally said...

Thanks, E! I looooove Sal!!

OTG - It's new. Got it on clearance for $9.99...how could I pass it up??

Jamie said...

LOVE that scarf!

Anonymous said...

You are too sweet, Ally. Thanks for the kudos, and for letting me ride your scarf-tying coattails. ;) You look smashing in your neck wrap!

V said...

Love the scarf and it looks great on you!

90-Dayer said...

The colors in the scarf are puuurrty! I'm digging the green shoes too.

daddylikeyblog said...

LOVE the scarf and the way you tied it--genius!

Robyn said...

You're so adorable!

I hear you on the allergies. I've had to practically overdose on benadryl three separate times over the past couple of weeks. I'm to that special point I get to every year - looking at the calendar to determine the date of the first freeze and being excited about the prospect of everything green dying.