Saturday, September 13, 2008

Weekend Wear-- Leslie

Sweater: Banana Republic

Jeans: CAbi

Scarf: The Limited

Yellow Pumps: Nine West

Rain rain go away!!! Ike is on his way to the Ohio Valley so I'm going to look like a drowned rat for a couple days. This picture is the best I looked all day long!

I played around with the scarf quite a bit today (and I'm sure will far more). I wore it like this, I just tied in a loop around my neck, I did the Euro not. I can't say I really loved any of them today. Any ideas on new and different ways to wear/tie scarves that I may not have thought of?



Note from Ally: Kimberly sent me some great scarf-tying resources. Email us at the link in the sidebar and I'll send them your way!

6 comments:

Bethany said...

I'm also wanting to know different ways to wear scarves. I got one of those lightweight cotton scarves from American Eagle and need ideas. I love your yellow heels! I'm afraid if I wore a heel like that it would be quite impressive and not in a good way - rocking the size 10's over here!!! I wish I could pull them off though!

Ally said...

I have some great resources Kimberly sent me. I'm making a note on the post so everyone who wants it can request it.

Les - I love this. Black/white/yellow are such a good combo.

KT said...

I'm not a good scarf resource, but you look awesome! Love the black,white,yellow combo.

Anonymous said...

I love long rectangles like that tied in a big ol' bow, off to the side. But I'll be writing for those scarfy resources! Can never have too many ways to tie a scarf.

second city penny pincher said...

shoes look really cute -- they totally pop and give great color to the outfit!

Ashley said...

The scarf look is very flattering on you. This outfit all together I think looks good on you.