Monday, September 8, 2008

Preppy and Argyle -- Leslie


Argyle Ruffle Neck Cardigan: Old Navy

Purple Cami: Old Navy

Pencil Skirt: Express

Platform Pumps: Type A

I love dressing preppy-- and love it when my favorite style is "in" (although I rock it whether it is or not!) You can imagine my excitement when I saw the ads come out showing Old Navy's new argyle, ruffle neck cardigan. I marked my calendar on the day they came out and stopped by on my way home--because as we all know, if you don't hit Old Navy the week the hot new items premiere, there are few sizes left (especially not one as common as "medium"!)

Funny story on these shoes (part of the recent Zappos Outlet haul)-- I'm sure everyone has noticed my love of stilettos so at work I'm showing off my new shoes to a co-worker and declare them (because of the chunkier heel) my "sensible shoes." She looked down and said "Yes Leslie, because 4 inch heels are sensible." Well, sensible for me at least!

7 comments:

KT said...

I totally understand about "sensible" shoes. You look awesome, BTW.

Anonymous said...

Yow. Just thinking about 4-inchers makes my knees ache. I envy your towering-heel abilities, lady. And rock that argyle!

ohthatgirl said...

*whistles* Looking good, Leslie!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, cute. I love argyle!

E said...

Ooh, love the look. I have that cardigan, too! I can't wait to wear it!!
And I ordered online--but by the time I got to it, they were completely sold out of the gray in both regular and petite. So I ordered one of the last Tall sizes... and I'm actually glad I did! Fits more like one of those "boyfriend" sweaters now.

Jamie said...

That is such a gorgeous on you.

Toni said...

I'm going to come to your place an take that sweater.

Just thought you should know.