Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wednesday - Jamie




Skirt: Target

Shirt: Limited

Jacket: JC Penny

Shoes: DSW-Ellen Tracey

Bag: Courtesy of our friends in Nassau


It's a rainy day here in the Cincy/NKY area, so I saw this as an excuse to break out my favorite jacket! This was such a great find - JC Penny for $30, yes that's right! And Ms. Leslie can attest that it is super cute.


Skirt was a great sale rack find at Target about 2 years ago. You can't go wrong with black and white. My bag has to be one of my most interesting purchases. We went on a Bahamas cruise back in February and I purchased this at one of the markets in Nassau. You know they try and sell the knock offs and I think this was supposed to be a Dolce and Gabbana (according to the little pin on the front). Well we decided that it was too cute of a bag and I can just pull the pin off. I use it for so much!


Thank you again Daniel on a faboo remodel of our site! We owe you!

10 comments:

KT said...

I Love That Bag!

Ally said...

That's a perfect rainy day outfit!!! I wish I had the mental fortitude to wear flats this morning. However, it didn't occur to me it was raining. *sigh*

Jamie said...

Well the storms are supposed to clear out after lunch. Hopefully it will clear up for the weekend because Jamie needs some pool time!

Jane said...

Great outfit. I love the detail about your bag find. The stories behind our clothes reminds me of the Mary Chapin Carpenter song, "This Shirt".

My favourite is verse three...

"This shirt was a pillow for my head
On a train through Italy
This shirt was a blanket beneath the love
We made in Argeles
This shirt was lost for three whole days
In a town near Buffalo
'Till I found the locker key
In a downtown Trailways bus depot."

Jamie said...

I absolutely LOVE that song!! I have it on my itunes! What a great comparison!

Maglet said...

Love the shoes and that bag makes the outfit pop.

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I love that jacket and the shoes! It makes me wish it were cool in TX and I could still wear cute jackets.

Leslie said...

Love that jacket!!!

Tracey said...

you look so cute! I love the yellow and red together

Anonymous said...

I totally stalked that same jacket at JCP. For some reason I was always super stingy and wanted it to be "more on sale". By the time it got down to the $30 range they were out of it in my size. Not sure why I wasn't more impulsive. It looks great with the pop of red!