Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Road Trip Ready - Jamie



Top: INC (Love that line!)

Shorts: Old NavyCheck Spelling

Sandals: Target



Well I am off to N. Ohio to visit family. I will make this short and sweet, because as Leslie can attest, I am always running late to things non-work related :) Jamie Time as my parents like to call it!
I am normally not a shorts girl but today is an exception given the warmth and the fact that I will be stuck in a car for 5 hours. Regardless, I am very excited to be heading off to see my family, computer in tow (toe? whatever).
Wishing you all a wonderful week and happy fashion!

Ciao Darlings!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look cute! Have a great trip!

Ally said...

What a cute road trippin outfit! I hope you have a safe trip up!!

Leslie said...

Nothing wrong with Jamie Time at all! Give hugs to the family--and call me with the drama :-)

Boutique Girl said...

Cute shoes! Enjoy your trip!

Anonymous said...

When I first glanced at this pic you looked like Zoro! Upon closer inspection I see you have your shades on. Have a great time. And seriously, if I had your legs I would be a shorts gal all the time!