Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thursday- Leslie









Jacket: CAbi

3/4 sleeve tee: CAbi

Pants: Limited

Sandals: Merona

I really like this t-shirt I got from the CAbi 2008 Spring Line. I put an up-close picture so you could see all the colors in it. My sister has the same tee and wears it with burgundy pants, which looks just adorable (I would too if I had a pair of pants that color). I've worn it with black and brown bottoms. I think it would look adorable with white pants or a white skirt as well--basically it's just a great basic because with all the colors in it, you can tie it in with anything!

My love affair with this jacket hasn't ended yet. I love motorcycle style jackets--I have a great red cord jacket I live in during the fall. I'm on the lookout for a fitted black leather motorcycle jacket--at an affordable price, of course (meaning no more than $150 for a jacket of that type). If you see one, let me know. I got one from Victoria's Secret last year but it just didn't fit me right. I think I like the look so much because it's this slightly edgy look with my normal classic, preppy style.

4 comments:

Tracey said...

very nice! they need to make you the official cabi spokesmodel :)

Jane said...

I love the shade of blue, it reminds me of cloudless skies on a summer's morning.
The cut defintely gives it an edginess.

Jamie said...

Girl! That jacket just keeps getting better and better. So ready for the fall Cabi party!

deLa said...

just thought i would say this.... i bought a long brown CAbi skirt from the spring 08 collection.... it was almost 100 dollars after tax (they were serving mimosas.. NOT FAIR!) and just recently saw it on ebay for 18 DOLLARS!!! i was so mad! so from now on, im buying all my cabi from ebay. i just bought a dress for about 25 dollars, cant wait until it comes in