Saturday, July 19, 2008

Friday -- Ally

Wow it's hot outside! I try to dress in layers, but being as I'm hot-natured I'm never comfortable this time of year. My office is in the corner of the building so two walls of windows + an over-worked HVAC unit = One hot and fussy Ally.

Cardi: Merona

Black/white tank: Merona

Pink lace trim shell: Mossimo

Pants: Worthington

Shoes: xhiliration

Bracelet: Walmart








I wasn't sure how this would work but I like it! I usually wear a red tank under the black/white shirt because it's so low but the pink perked this up nicely!




















I love a good sparkly shoe! These are no exception :)


I have a pair of Steve Madden pumps in a similiar design (LOVE THEM) but these are much more casual and fun.










Happy weekend and stay cool!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing beats a good, sparkly shoe!

E said...

Those shoes are awesome!!