Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hello from Jamie

Hello all! I apologize for the MIA this week, but it has been my last week here at Intrinizic, and it has been range of emotions - so ala no client meetings, it has been a week of jeans and flip flops (yes, the ones from Old Navy). Leslie and I were joking that I will be showcasing the new look for summer - titled: Jamie-Unemployed! HA! But a shout-out to Toni and Ashley, I hear ya and I will posting more, don't you worry!

Next week I will be posting "on location" from the fashion capital of the Northeastern Ohio Region - Fowler/Vienna Ohio (google Fowler/Vienna Ohio and you will understand my sarcasm). I may even have an adorable guest blogger for you. She's cute, pint sized, and ever the little fashionista.

So for today, I am posting a couple recent purchases from Target and Macy's. I tame emotions through retail therapy. I am really excited for these pieces because they can be easily worn with shorts or jeans, flip flops, sandals or heels. Granted, they do look better on, but I wanted to give you the feel. The top has some awesome detail to it with neon aqua stripes and is a wonderful fit. The cotton dress is perfect for the hot weather that is here. I could not pass them up and I got a good deal!



Dress: Target $19.99












Top: Macy's (INC) - gift card




So happy shopping and happy fashion to you all! Have a wonderful week and I will be posting more tomorrow.

2 comments:

Ally said...

Yay for more Jamie posts!!!!

Toni said...

Ok, Ashley and I won't call you a fashion slacker anymore!

Come visit us!