Thursday, July 31, 2008

Field Trip!!

This past weekend Leslie, Tracey, our friend Kim and I celebrated Leslie's birthday. We're a few weeks behind, but why not stretch out the party as long as possible?

We went to Bardstown, KY to see Stephen Foster - The Musical. It's an outdoor musical and wow do we have the bug bites to prove it!

The entire cast and even the girls with the programs dress in full period attire. It's a fun show and it's one of "those things" you need to go to at least once if you're in the area.

Of course, there's no escaping a photo opportunity when we're together so the poor program girls were asked to pose with our goofy selves:

I can't believe they let us out in public!

Hey, Leslie...that outfit looks awfully familiar...have I seen it somewhere? :) I hear Leslie does the equivalent of regifting with her Sunday/Monday outfits. Rumor has it her church outfit gets worn again on Monday morning...something about it taking the stress out of Monday mornings.

We need Tracey to post about that super cute dress she's wearing too - between that dress and her stunning bag, she was looking very glam, as usual!

Our buddy Kim is wearing her I'm Off Work Pants. Kim's an attorney and doesn't get to have as much fun with her wardrobe as we do during the work week. However, on the weekend or vacation, IT'S ON! Kim and I went shopping before vacation a couple of years ago and found the cutest capri pants that just scareamed "I'm Off Work!!" She had to have them! I usually make a face when I see capri pants, but Kim has the long thin legs that carry them off perfectly!

We had a great time and I can't wait for us to do it again soon. Next time, someone should bring bug spray!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

too cute. thanks for sharing!

Fashion in the Sky said...

You guys looked great!

Ally said...

Thanks, ladies!!

KT said...

I also noticed the traveling scarf making an appearance! Yay!

Jamie said...

Don't you all look darlin! I love it!