Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday - Leslie

Tie-Front Shirt: GO International

Skirt: Express

Cami: Limited

Shoes: Rampage

I saw this top online at Target.com and decided it was worth a stop by the store on the way home to see if I liked it as much in person as I did in the picture. I did. It has so many great colors in it that I can wear it with a ton of different skirts, pants, vests, jackets, etc. Now if only I had some yellow pointy-toe pumps....

I forgot to grab it for the picture, but I did carry my adorable yellow clutch with this outfit. And after seeing the picture, I did adjust the level of my shirt so it was even all the way around. So sorry I didn't have time to take another picture. It was one of those mornings...

9 comments:

Ally said...

Oh I love that shirt!! I need to get to Target!!

Toni said...

Like it much better on. Just another lesson...always try something on to see what it really looks like!

Jane said...

Great shirt, it looks very versatile too.

E said...

Aw, I love that shirt on you! I've been looking through the Leslie Archives and you always dress so classy and well for your figure! All of you Cuties on the Cheap provide such great inspiration and examples.

Great yellow clutch!

Leslie said...

Thanks, e! That is so sweet of you! I do still make "figure flattery" mistakes sometimes (my mom and sister would argue that I try to belt too many things around my waist and draw unneeded attention to my biggest figure flaw area--but I don't want to give the trend up totally!!) but I've found that straight skirts and jackets work well on me because while I do have a tummy and love handles that a jacket or cardigan covers well, my legs are very straight so I can wear slim fit skirts...it's taken years to come to that conclusion--and be comfortable with it!!!

Anonymous said...

I totally had that shirt in my hand the other day at Target and for some silly reason put it back. It is absolutely gorgeous. Lookin' good, Leslie!

Anonymous said...

I love that clutch!

KT said...

Leslie- Check these yellow pumps out!
www.endless.com
Nine West Nuncio Pump
They have yellow and it has a point toe! The heel is 2 3/4" and the shoe is on sale for $43.00 plus free overnight shipping.

Leslie said...

Good find kt! Unfortunately, they are out of size 7!!! And unfortunately I wear enough Nine West to know Im a solid 7. Darn it--Im gonna keep looking. Thanks for keeping your eyes out!!